Saturday, February 23, 2008

So cute!

these girls…they get cuter by the day, i swear! the things they come up with just make us smile all the time.

they each have their own chores that they do now. mason picks up the dirty diapers, including her own, walks them over, and drops them in the diaper genie. then she points and grunts until i turn the handle and they fall into the bag. then everybody has to clap and wave bye-bye. it is the cutest thing that i have ever seen and she is so proud of her little self.

preslee's job is to turn out the lights and turn off the sound machine when we leave the nursery. she takes that tiny little finger and presses the light switch down really hard and then just grins when the light goes off.

they are learning so much and changing so fast everyday. i can't keep up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am a Mason and Preslee Stalker!! I am on here everyday now looking at updates. I just watched the video and I was laughing for minutes afterwards. So glad we've become friends through our children.