finley has become quite the smiler and talker. she has such a sweet open mouth smile that lights up her whole face and such a silly personality. she will start smiling and then just cracks up laughing at herself.
3 comments:
Mom
said...
Oh my gosh! I could just reach through my computer and grab her. She's so sweet! I love those big eyes and that "all over the face" smile she has. Just wait until she does start talking!! Can't wait to see all of you this summer! We've missed you so much.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I could just reach through my computer and grab her. She's so sweet! I love those big eyes and that "all over the face" smile she has. Just wait until she does start talking!! Can't wait to see all of you this summer! We've missed you so much.
Finley is so cute. I love that smile and those "Laura" eyes.
Can't wait to spoil her just like Mason & Preslee.
By the way...where did that "Chatty Kathy" comment come from? Could you be saying she takes after her Mamaw? Nothing would please me more.
Post a Comment