june was so busy! mom and dad came to visit/help us move, we had a bucknell reunion at our house the weekend after we moved and my sister and nephew gavin spent the weekend of the 4th with us. it has been so quiet as we are starting to get settled in and get everyone adjusted to life in our new house. i promise, i will be better about posting in july!
2 comments:
What wonderful pictures. Laura, you and Amy are beautiful! Dad and I are so proud of what excellent parents you both are.I'm so glad that Amy & Gavin got to come visit. I wish Gavin & the girls lived closer so they could visit more often. Dad and I are blessed to have beautiful and healthy grandchildren.
Thank you for inviting us to be a part of the move to the beautiful new house. We wouldn't have missed it for the world.
Post a Comment