Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finley's First Day of Pre-School

Today my baby girl started her first day of pre-school at Chestnut Grove. I am sitting here completely in shock that 2 1/2 years have already passed since the day she was born and that she is really in school. It's a Mommy and Me program and I go with her one day a week for three hours. While it's a little bittersweet that she is starting school, I am ready to experience this new phase with her. Can't wait to see what she does next!

We made some fun little treats to take to school for her friends. Finley LOVES "sweet hearts", so when I saw this on Pinterest, I new it was the perfect little treat for the first day.






I am so proud of you baby girl! Mommy loves you all the love in the world!

No comments: