today was our 13 week appt with the ob. we were able to hear #3's heartbeat with the doppler for the first time. this baby wasn't cooperative at first and it took us a few minutes to actually find the heartbeat. everything is measuring right on target and we were able to schedule our big gender ultrasound for august 25th. i am feeling boy, but drew thinks it's another girl. he was right last time.....
here's our sweet baby's heartbeat
3 comments:
So neat to hear! You must have been thrilled. I'm thinking "girl" as well, but hope I'm wrong!
What an awesome sound!! I'm thinking boy and hoping to sew something blue. But I won't be disappointed if it's another beautiful little girl.
What an amazing world to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat on a computer! I cannot wait until August 25th when the guessing will be over. Like Kathy, I am also thinking about "blue" - so that you can experience raising one of those boy types!!!! Either way, this baby is in for a fun life with Preslee and Mason as big sisters. In fact, we all are!
Post a Comment