on tuesday, preslee and mason started their first day of school. they are going one day a week for an hour to the montessori school for a mommy and me program. i was a little nervous at how they would do, but they had a wonderful time. i just sat back and watched while they played with the other kids and tried all kinds of new activities. preslee cried the whole way home screaming, "pressie not go home, more school." and this morning mason asked me if she was going to "cool." drew and i are so proud of our little girls.
6 comments:
School! Look at those backpacks! So cute! I hope all is well!
Too cute! I'm so glad they enjoyed it.
Awwwwww! I love their little backpacks! They are adorable!
Hey Laura, Its Veronica again!
The girls look completely adorable! I can't believe they're going to school! They're getting so old!
So cute!! Allison loves going to school too. I'm glad your girls are having fun!
Can't believe our little girls are going to school. Aunt Amy will love that they are using the back packs she gave them. So cute!
Preslee always has that "I'm up to something" look on her face!
Post a Comment