Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our sweet Baby Finley

today was our 29 week appt and growth ultrasound. finley weighs 1200 grams or 2 pounds, 10 ozs and in the 50th percentile. dr weitz thinks that she will probably be around 6-7 pounds at birth. at 29 weeks, preslee weighed 2 pounds, 5 ozs and mason weighed 2 pounds. so, she's not huge, but 100% healthy. i guess drew and i just have small babies! the ultrasound tech was so nice and did a 4-d and gave us alot of pictures. here are some pictures of her sweet face and chubby little cheeks. she has the most gorgeous lips, just like her sisters.




at this point, we are starting ob appts every two weeks. starting dec 8th, i have non-stress tests twice a week, exams once a week and ultrasounds once a week until finley is born. only 9 more weeks!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love these pictures of Finley. I think she has Prelee's nose and Mason's long slender fingers. I can't wait to "snoodle" with her. I love that new baby smell. As Frank Baron said on "Everybody Loves Raymond"..."ahhh...the sweet smell of youth." Finley is going to love having two big sisters too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - she looks like Preslee at this point, I think! What great pictures! You and Drew must be thrilled!

princealexsmomma said...

She is adorable - can't wait to meet Isabella's partner in crime