so again, preslee and mason refused to sit still long enough to take a picture by themselves, much less with finley. so here was our shot at st patty's day pics. (elle, i need you!)
on to more important and exciting news..... mason went potty on the potty seat today, unprovoked, all by herself! and miss finley, our tiniest leprechaun rolled over all by herself from her belly to her back! way to go girls!
Fantastic news Mason! I knew you would do it when you were ready! Papaw and I are so proud of you. Finley you're just growing up too fast. You'll be walking before we know it. Can't wait to get hugs and kisses from the three of you.
4 comments:
Rock on Mason! Tell her that Marissa is so proud of her! I am going to scan my birthday card and put it on my blog! It was just too cute!
Good for Mason!! That is exciting news. The girls look adorable in their green - love it!
The pictures are so cute! Love the crowns :)
Fantastic news Mason! I knew you would do it when you were ready! Papaw and I are so proud of you. Finley you're just growing up too fast. You'll be walking before we know it. Can't wait to get hugs and kisses from the three of you.
Post a Comment