Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy 8 Years!



For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer…


Marriage is a test
Somedays it pushes you to your limits.
But it makes us stronger.


Everyday our life just keeps getting better!


Thank you for…
believing in me,
encouraging me,
making me laugh,
loving my cooking,
making me feel beautiful inside and out.


For being you and letting me be me…
and helping with the laundry, since you know I hate doing that!
I look forward to sleeping beside you every night,
waking up with my head resting on your chest
and your whispers in my ear.



You still give me goosebumps.
You make me feel safe.

The way your eyes sparkle when you look at our daughters fills me with a
sense of happiness that is only outweighed by how much they love you!




Happy 8th Anniversary, Drew! I love you.

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

Awe that was beautiful!!!

Strawberry said...

Awe that was beautiful!!!