Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Miss Thang

this morning, something amazing happened, mason stood up and starting walking! not just a step here and there, but really walking! she walked over to the exersaucer and then turned and walked back to me (about 6 steps). i can't believe at 10 1/2 months, she is already doing this. she prefers to crawl, i think. it is much faster and much less chance of falling, but she is walking. they are napping now, but i have the video camera all set up for that next step. i just can't believe it!!!!

i took these later today after their nap. this is right before she stood up...
 


and she's off
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

princealexsmomma said...

You go girl! Love you so much! Auntie Jamie

Anonymous said...

Nothing will ever stop Mason, nothing! She was born ready for the world!

andrea poehl said...

you did it, mason!!! we are soooo proud of you. let the mega baby proofing begin! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Peggy. Mason was born with the attitude, "Look out world. Here I come." Nothing has slowed her down. I'm so proud of her. I know she is proud of herself too. She'll be teaching Preslee how to walk soon! My heart is so full of love for those two little girls! I wish I could love on them everyday...but the miles won't allow it!

Love,
Mom

Mason...Papaw and I are so proud of you!!

Amy Duvall said...

What a big girl! Watch out world...here she comes!

Love

Aunt and Amy and Gavin