Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's way too cold Mommy!

 
 
 
 

we got quite a bit of snow yesterday and even though we get it every year, i always stop and marvel about how beautiful it is. everything looks so clean. this was the girls first experience in the snow. preslee loved it and mason, not so much! guess we won't be taking a family ski trip anytime soon. they were much happier back inside where it was warm and cozy....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we had some of that snow! It's beautiful. I can see that the girls aren't too happy about it! Looks like Preslee may have liked it a little better than Mason.Such cute pictures!! Maybe next year girls!

Love,
Mom

princealexsmomma said...

The snow was pretty, but I am with you Mason - I hate winter. Alex loved the snow. He can go out and play with Preslee, and Mason can stay inside with me!

Anonymous said...

Mason will come around once she learns how to build a snowman. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Merry Christmas!

Todd Ross