this must be some really good sleeping. i can't imagine! (i should add that this is preslee, uncle mark and aunt peggy, you were right)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well, I'll comment on this. That's how I like to sleep at times! I think no one has commented as they cannot figure out which lovely lady this is. It really doesn't matter as the picture is so adorable, but Mark and I believe it to be Preslee. If we're wrong, I'm sorry. It is such a good picture. We love it!
1 comment:
Well, I'll comment on this. That's how I like to sleep at times! I think no one has commented as they cannot figure out which lovely lady this is. It really doesn't matter as the picture is so adorable, but Mark and I believe it to be Preslee. If we're wrong, I'm sorry. It is such a good picture. We love it!
Post a Comment