preslee and mason LOVE the double swing at my gym, so their mamaw and papaw got them one for their birthday. up until today, it has been too cold to go outside and enjoy it. when we woke up this morning and saw that sun, daddy hung it and the girls played in it all afternoon. thanks mamaw and papaw!
3 comments:
Mason and Preslee, we're so glad you're finally able to enjoy your swing. We've played the video clip over and over. We love to hear your laughter. Soon the weather will be nicer and you can enjoy your swing even more.
I love this video. Their laughter makes me laugh! I can see the girls truly enjoy the swing. I'm sure more nice weather will be on the way and they can go out again.
Thanks so much for saying HI! I LOVE your blog too!!! Ohhh my goodness your girls are beautiful! And you are so great at digital scrapbooking... you gotta tell me what sites you use to do it! I just started doing it and am slowing learning what the best sites are to get the stuff. Totally gotta let me know cause your stuff is great!
Post a Comment