this week preslee and mason got some new markers. they love to "cogu" (color) on the paper girls, on the paper! thank goodness for washable markers. (and yes, mason is wearing three bibs. her new thing is to go get a bib and bring it to me to put on her. sometimes it's one, sometimes, it's three)
Cute! I taught Joel to trace his hands, and all he likes to do is draw on them now. I've not braved the markers yet... He draws all over everything with his aquadoodle pen...
How funny! Hunter's newest stunt with crayons and markers is putting them in his ears and up his nose. Grrrr-rrr! That's cute with the bibs. Hunter likes to "wear" my panties and bras around his neck (he puts them on himself). hehe
Girls you are going to be such wonderful artists! Mason, you're really styling with those bibs. Papaw and I can't wait until your visit this month! YEAH!!!
4 comments:
Cute! I taught Joel to trace his hands, and all he likes to do is draw on them now. I've not braved the markers yet... He draws all over everything with his aquadoodle pen...
How funny! Hunter's newest stunt with crayons and markers is putting them in his ears and up his nose. Grrrr-rrr! That's cute with the bibs. Hunter likes to "wear" my panties and bras around his neck (he puts them on himself). hehe
so cute!! hilarious about the bibs!!
Girls you are going to be such wonderful artists! Mason, you're really styling with those bibs.
Papaw and I can't wait until your visit this month! YEAH!!!
Post a Comment