preslee and mason got their first haircut in a real salon today. i took them to see richard at coco and buff, where i get my hair cut. i was afraid that they would be scared, but they weren't at all. they sat perfectly still while he cut their hair. i think my girls are getting adjusted really early to the spa life!
before their haircut with richard

it's preslee's turn

all done

a lollipop for being a good girl

mason's turn

don't hate me because i'm beautiful
4 comments:
Too cute - I'm so glad they had a fun experience! I love Mason's bangs!
What beautiful little ladies.
I love those cute haircuts! Wish I could have been there to share this with you. This is just the first of many beauty treatments they'll be requesting...manicures, pedicures, highlighting, etc, etc.
They are adorable!!! Love those bangs on Mason and Preslee with those loose curls..precious :)
Love the new blog too!! Can't wait for the big ultrasound!!
I was delighted to give Preslee and Mason their first haircuts. They were perfect little cherubs.
Post a Comment