so, today we had our 18 week ultrasound and appt with the OB. the ultrasound went well and we got the wonderful news that our precious little one is 100% healthy and growing right on target. we got the chance to see the hands and feet kicking all over the place. the baby was turning front to back, head down, head up and side to side. so much more room in there than there was with the girls. oh, by the way, did i mention, we found out the sex too? i won't keep you in suspense anymore!

i was completely shocked. here i thought all along it was a boy. drew was right and boy was he so thrilled. he is such a wonderful daddy to preslee and mason. i think he was meant to be a father to girls. we are so excited and already so in love with our new little girl. i can't wait to introduce her to her big sisters. they are going to just fall in love too!
three little girls!!!
6 comments:
Congratulations! Drew was right again...so sweet that he loves being a daddy to girls. We will find out Sept. 5th what our little beans are!
Esther
What wonderful news! Mason and Preslee are so beautiful and their little sister will be just as beautiful! We can't wait until she arrives so we can love and spoil her too. Guess I better go buy some pink fabric and get busy!
Drew is going to be so spoiled with all the attention he'll receive from his girls.
HOOORAAAYYY!! Can I just say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song you have now! Aaron loves Eric Clapton and I haven't heard that one before. I'll have to ask him about it...I would LOVE three girls!! Many blessings to all FIVE of you!!! Can't wait until we get to meet the new little sweetie!!!
xoxoxoxo
April :)
We are so happy for you. Isabella is going to love having a playmate her own age. My dad has 3 girls and they spoil him rotten!
WHOOHHHOOOO!!! Another sweet little girl! What a blessing to have three daughters... yay!
Another little precious girl! Mark and I are so happy for you and Drew! Preslee and Mason will be the best "big" sisters ever.
Post a Comment