Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pony tails

i have waited my whole life to have two little girls with beautiful thick hair that i can brush, curl and put lots of cute bows and barrettes in. when preslee and mason were born and i saw all of their hair, i knew my time had come. they have been wearing barrettes almost since they were born, but today was the first day that we could brush their hair up into a ponytail. here are our little beauties!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooooooooooooooooo cute!
I have waited for 33 years to have granddaughters with hair to brush and dresses to wear! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! Are they adorable!
Hope they'll wear their hair like that for Easter!!!!

princealexsmomma said...

Love it. They are such big girls now!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I know what you mean. I always had such fun putting bows in your hair and Amy's. Mason and Preslee are adorable with these little pony tails. Mason is so proud of her new do. Drew looks like he's about to crack up! Too cute!! Even more fun times are ahead. Just wait until their first dance!