Preslee and Mason,Your Papaw would love to go to Sam's with you. He enjoys sampling all the goodies at Sam's.You're such big girls sitting in the grocery buggy (cart).
The cutest little shoppers I've ever seen!!!!! Isn't it the greatest when you find double shopping carts!!! :)
Wow, I just noticed all their hair! Such gorgeous girls! The cart cover almost looks like a twin tutu around their waists! Love the matchy outfits!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Preslee and Mason,
Your Papaw would love to go to Sam's with you. He enjoys sampling all the goodies at Sam's.
You're such big girls sitting in the grocery buggy (cart).
The cutest little shoppers I've ever seen!!!!! Isn't it the greatest when you find double shopping carts!!! :)
Wow, I just noticed all their hair! Such gorgeous girls! The cart cover almost looks like a twin tutu around their waists! Love the matchy outfits!
Post a Comment