Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Breaking Ground

today was a monumental day for us. we started breaking ground on our soon to be dream home. it's just the first step of many, but we are so excited! the girls loved playing in the big hole. stay tuned for all the progress.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting! I'm sure you will be taking lots of pictures! Love the pink shoes - they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Look at the wide open spaces for three girls to run! Lucky little ladies! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you! When your beautiful house is done - maybe I can fly out there and do a photo session of your 3 girls in your new home! Wouldn't that be fun! Plus we may need a mini vacation next year sometime!

Elle

Anonymous said...

This is such an exciting time for you, Drew and the girls! Your new home will be beautiful!