on saturday, drew and i took preslee and mason to valley view farms to pick out their pumpkins for halloween. they had a blast! we could hardly keep up with them running all over the place, yelling, "punkins, orange and trick or treat". they even went in the scary hay maze with drew. they picked out a pumpkin for drew and i, one for each one of them and one for baby finley. it's so amazing watching them experience things and really understand for the first time. i love it!
Oh my goodness! Am I a proud grandmother! These little angels are absolutely beautiful! Each one in her own way is so adorable and so special. I can't wait to come visit and love on them. They're so blessed to have such loving parents as you and Drew.
2 comments:
I can't get over how long their hair is getting. They are getting to be so big
Oh my goodness! Am I a proud grandmother! These little angels are absolutely beautiful! Each one in her own way is so adorable and so special. I can't wait to come visit and love on them. They're so blessed to have such loving parents as you and Drew.
Post a Comment