Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

today is drew's 34th birthday! the girls were so excited for him to get home last night. they made him a sign for the front door and over the last few days, i taught them to sing happy birthday. so last night when he came home from work, they sang, gave him his birthday presents and shared a cupcake. watching the excitement on their faces because he made such a big deal over what they had done was the sweetest thing ever.
happy birthday daddy!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Drew.

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to do! I bet your girls were excited!

Anonymous said...

Time has flown! It seems like yesterday that John and I were celebrating Drew's single digit birthdays, and now he has two daughters already old enough to sing "Happy Birthday" to him! Lucky, lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

I know this is the best birthday Drew ever had.