i can't believe it is already december and 2 months has passed since we broke ground on our new house. the builders are unbelievable! everyday we go out and there is something new to see. just a little over a week ago, they put in the first floor, framed it and started putting up exterior walls. today, we went out and most of the interior walls are in and they have started putting in the floor to the second story. at the rate they are going, we will be in in no time!
the first floor is in
steps going down to the basement
walls are going up


girls playroom

part of the master bedroom

across the family room looking into the kitchen

pantry and mudroom
5 comments:
Amazing, they work very fast on your new house. I hope that your family enjoy the new house soon. I can't wait to see more pictures.
How exciting - you are well on your way to the finish line!!
Laura this is amazing! I'm so excited for you, Drew and the girls. Your house is going to be a show place for sure. You and Drew have such good taste and have really put a lot of thought into the planning of your new house. I can't wait to see it finished...especially your beautiful country kitchen.
It looks great. I am so happy for you all. I love seeing the progress. It is nice to see my dad all the time too. I know he is enjoying building it - despite the wind. (-;
Wow ~ Amazing progress! You must be sooo excited! :-)
Post a Comment