All about my man......
1. Who is your man? Drew Beynon
2. How long have you been together? 5 years, 3 months and 2 weeks
3. How long did you date? 10 months and then got engaged. Were married a year later
4. How old is your man? 32 years
5. Who eats more? He does! I think Drew has a bottomless stomach, although he never gains weight!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Drew
7. Who is taller? Drew
8. Who sings better? I don't think either one of us has a career in singing, but we like to sing
9. Who is smarter? Drew, he has an MBA!
10. Whose temper is worse? I think we are tied on this one!
11. Who does the laundry? We both do, but mostly me. Twins=lots of laundry!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Drew
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? I do, thank goodness for online banking
15. Who is better with the computer? We both are, although I like to think I inherited the computer gene from my Dad.
16. Who mows the lawn? Neither of us
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do. Drew got to be quite creative in the kitchen while I was on bedrest
18. Who drives when you are together? Drew. I ride in the back with the girls
19. Who pays when you go out? Drew
20. Who is the most stubborn? BOTH OF US!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Drew
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Drew's. They live right here in town.
23. Who kissed who first? Drew kissed me first, on our second date
24. Who asked who out? Drew asked me out. Our first date was dinner at Reggie's in Baltimore.
25. Who proposed? Drew proposed to me 10 months after our first date. He rented a cabin in the mts of North Carolina and while we were hiking, he stopped and proposed right next to a waterfall.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am
27. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of close friends
28. Who has more siblings? We both have one sibling. He has a brother and I have a sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Drew does, but I like to try them on sometimes!
Tag, you're it......Jamie, Delanie, Lisa, Elle
No comments:
Post a Comment