in the last month, the girls have changed so much and are learning to do so many new things.
preslee is crawling/scooting. she sits completely unassisted and can pull herself to a sitting position from crawling. she is using her thumb and first finger to pick up small objects. she will even find the smallest piece of something in the carpet and hand it to me. she is babbling, mama, dada and baba. and the funniest is watching her "dance" (bounce) to music. i think she has her daddy's rhythm! she makes the funniest little face with sort of a snorting sound.

mason is crawling all over the place and standing up. she pulls herself up to standing on anything that she can grab that will support her. she sits unassisted and on sunday we watched her crawl up two steps to get a pumpkin that she wanted.





drew and i are enjoying the girls so so much! i look forward to hearing them babbling on the monitor in the morning because i know that it means it's time for another fun day together. it's like relearning the world all over again through their eyes.
2 comments:
I love all four of you guys...But that pumpkin on the steps...I like it but I dunno...reminds me of someone...your house always looks great and so do the girls. What a wonderful world you and Drew are creating for them. I am proud of you!
love
Mark
I can't believe that they are 8 months old. They are doing so many wonderful and exciting things. I love watching them grow up and learn. Love - Aunt Jamie
Post a Comment