drew and i have, after much deliberation FINALLY decided on a name for our sweet baby girl. it was so much harder to decide on one name versus two when i was pregnant with the girls. we have thought about it so much, gotten lots of opinions from friends and family and have decided on:
finley clark beynon.
finley because we just love it and it is different like preslee and mason and clark after drew's grandfather.
we are only 3 1/2 months away from meeting you baby finley and we can't wait!
7 comments:
Finley is our number 1 pick for a girl this time around! Sooooo funny! I ADORE this name. We actually named our first angel baby this and would like to use it as a middle name if this baby is a girl and she could go by that. I love it!
We love that name and can't wait to spoil Finley.
Nice name,I'm anxious to see Finley.
Annie
I love it!!!!
I absolutely love the name Finley and are thrilled that you are remembering Dad by using his name. He was so proud of all his children and grandchildren and would have been the most wonderful great grandfather for your girls. He must be so honored looking down on you two and watching how you are living your lives together. I know he will definitely be a guardian angel for baby Finley. Thank you -- it means more to me than you will ever know
Loooooove the name Finley!!! It's just perfect!
Love the name Finley! And, how nice that you are adding Clark and remembering Ross. She will be your third princess. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment