here are some pictures from today of our sweet girls. i know i am biased, but i just can't believe how beautiful they are. can they really be almost 20 months old?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures - boy are they growing! Mason and Preslee are just lovely. Love to see new pictures. I cannot believe how long Preslee's hair is!
I do believe that you “officially” have the most beautiful…….most photogenic kids of anyone that I know! Thanks for the pics……keep them coming. We love them!!
4 comments:
Great pictures - boy are they growing! Mason and Preslee are just lovely. Love to see new pictures. I cannot believe how long Preslee's hair is!
Laura if you're biased then I'm double biased. I KNOW I have the most beautiful granddaughters in the world!
Nice pictures, the girls are beautiful, God bless them.
Annie
I do believe that you “officially” have the most beautiful…….most photogenic kids of anyone that I know!
Thanks for the pics……keep them coming.
We love them!!
Post a Comment