today mason asked me for some lemonade. i told her that i didn't have any, but i could get her some apple juice. she promptly replied," buy some, mommy!"are you kidding me? where do they get these things from?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Go ahead and get ready for those "Lemonade Stands"....you wouldn't believe the amount of ones the kids have had!!!! Hang in there with the pregnancy Love, The Kosmas'
Haha! Little consumers! Hunter loves to take my credit cards and "swipe" them between the cushions on the couch! I think I bring him shopping with me too often! :-)
3 comments:
Go ahead and get ready for those "Lemonade Stands"....you wouldn't believe the amount of ones the kids have had!!!!
Hang in there with the pregnancy
Love,
The Kosmas'
Haha! Little consumers! Hunter loves to take my credit cards and "swipe" them between the cushions on the couch! I think I bring him shopping with me too often! :-)
Just wait until you say, "I don't have any money. Then they say, "Well, charge it Mommy." As you used to say, "Well, write a check, Mommy."
Post a Comment